Tuesday, March 6, 2012

An Amazing Knitting Project - Knitting Finished

Yes, the knitting part is finished!


This is what it looks like right now.
It will be interesting to see if you can see the pattern once I cut it open and do some unravelling.


I rotated it a little and took another picture so you can see the design from a different side.

I know exactly what I am going to be doing with this to bind it off and cut it open. I did a small trial sample and have made the adjustments that have to be made.

Most likely I will not get this done right away. It is one of those activities that needs my full undivided attention. One mistake and all my work will be for naught.

3 comments:

Gale Wrigley said...

I'm intrigued!!!

Peggy said...

I can't wait to see this. I am having hard time picturing beable to cut your knitting and not losing a week's work and your beautiful yarn!'

Robin said...

And I thought it was going to be a hat- silly me. Steeking scares the knitter in me to the core. I've seen it done many times but can't see myself doing it.