Wednesday, March 14, 2012

So Long, Farewell, Auf Weidersehen, Good Bye

I hated to see Joe and Sue leave this morning.



They were great company and it was SO good to see them after almost 4 years.

We kept busy quilting, cooking, eating out and working. The weather was beautiful while they were here.

They were both such a help and spoiled me rotten!

Joe did so many things around the house that needed doing. Most were things I wasn't even aware of. We went to Lowe's almost every day.

Sue kept the house neat (Joe did too) and even washed the outside of my kitchen cupboards and cleaned the inside of some of them.

I threatened to turn off their alarm clock this morning so they would miss their plane and have to stay!

You've already seen the great quilt top Sue made - her very first.

I just heard from them and they made it safely home to Minnesota.

No comments: