Thursday, March 8, 2012

Oh! WOW! Beautiful Shibori Fabrics

Earlier this week I finished over 30 pieces of shibori fabrics of various sizes.

I am sharing some of the fabrics that you saw when I had just done the underpainting.


I think it is quite obvious that this one is a triangle fold.



I got some pleasant surprises when I opened it.
There was some delicate texture within the triangles.



This is another one of the pieces I showed a few days ago hanging on the line drying.



This also is one of the pieces you saw on the line the same day.

I will have more to show you on future posts.

3 comments:

Robin said...

These pieces are gorgeous. I love the different textural looks. Can't wait to see the brightly colored piece all done. How about a puzzle?

Cathy Tomm said...

These are so much fun. I love doing some myself. thanks for showing us.

Robbie said...

Lovin' these pieces!!