Sunday, February 23, 2014

Arrival Picture–My Favorite Cousin

image

Mary is visiting me for 10 days and the first week has gone so fast I didn’t even have time to post her arrival picture.

What have we done for a week?

We have been catching up on the last 50 plus years where we had little contact while we were raising our families and working.

We’ve shopped, ate, talked, watched the Olympics, had our card group here, created art, ate, talked, shopped, and ate, talked, shopped, returned things, ate,…..

The weather started rather cool when she arrived, but it was still a welcome treat from the frozen tundra up north.

After the first two days it warmed up to very comfortable temperatures and sunshine.

I can’t believe how fast the time has gone. She’ll be leaving Wednesday morning and I certainly will miss her.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

So nice you had time to catch up!! Family is so important!