Thursday, February 27, 2014

Ladies Who Lunch A Lot!

image

On Tuesday Mary and I drove down to Mt. Dora for lunch and a little browsing in the shops.

We had lunch at one of my very favorite restaurants – The Goblin.

We had a table outside in the front courtyard which was perfect since it was a gorgeous day.

Sorry, no picture of that as the wait staff was too busy to ask them to take a picture of us.

image

I ordered their Stuffed Artichoke Hearts – my most favorite food in Florida!

They are to die for. Even though I had my 3 and one of Mary’s, when we got home in the evening all I could think about was wanting more of them!

image

This is the menu listing for them.

I did not post other Ladies Who Lunch posts, but while Mary was here we also ate at B. D. Beans, Panera, Bamboo Bistro, Toppers Tavern and maybe a few more that I am forgetting.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

BD Beans! The best!!! Love that place...you introduced me to it last year when we met for lunch!