Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Counting Down–Only 11 More Days To See My Show- Ice Tapestries and Shibori Quilts


This is your last chance to see this ground breaking critically acclaimed show at the Anderson Arts Center in Kenosha, WI at 121 66th St. The center is open Tuesdays through Sundays 1-4 pm.
IMG_6956
Sacred Spirits
Each piece is one of a kind.
image
Ice On Fire   Can you see the flames quilted on this?
image
Sun Fun Flower     Lots of quilting on this one too!
image
Mystic
image
My Elusive Dream
image
15 Flavors Of Sorbet
How many of the 85+ works in my show have you see on these blog posts? I have not shared nearly all of them on my blog.
But you can scroll backward and check how many you have seen.
You still have time to get to the show and see all of them.
A photo can never do fiber art justice but I am happy to share these photos with those of you who live too far away to attend the show.
The photos in the show book are high quality and you get an even better view.

No comments: