Thursday, April 12, 2018

Florida Ice–11 Days And Counting Down

Including today you only have 11 more days to see Florida Ice.
Florida Ice the queen and her court
Seems like it was just yesterday when my solo show opened and these friends were there to help me out.
It was a lovely opening reception and the show is beautiful.
It you want to see something to lift your spirits do not miss the show.

It is at the Ocala City Hall 110 SE Watula Ave, Ocala Florida. Open M-F 8 am – 5 pm.
All work is for sale and the contact information is on each piece as well as business cards which are available by the guest book. I hope you’ll sign the guest book so I know you were there.
Thank you.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

My friend Susan saw your exhib8t yesterday and said she was amazed at the clarity, sharpness and design of your pieces. Just beautiful!!