Friday, April 27, 2018

What Is On Today’s Agenda?

Good vibrations and A whole blue world

My son Greg and DIL Julie arrived last night so they could see my show before it ends.
We will arrive before the show will be taken down at 1 pm and see the show and take some pictures and possible a few short videos.

Then with the Cultural Arts Coordinator we will take the show down, pack it up and bring it home.

The show opened on March 16th. It’s hard to believe it is over. The time went way too fast.

I hope if you live close to Ocala or were travelling through you saw the show.
Or maybe you can get there today between 8 am and noon to see it before it comes down since the City Hall opens at 8 am.

This is the only solo showing of my work in Florida and it has been very well received.
It was a pleasure to work with the Cultural Arts Department and I was extremely pleased the way they showed the work as ART.

No comments: