Saturday, January 20, 2018

Have You Seen It?

I am sharing some of my work that I don’t think I’ve shared before. I do believe they have all stood the test of time.
image
This silk quilt glows. It is made with my Round Trip Around The World Pattern. It is a perfect quilt for a dark space.
powderroomquiltcloseups 005
This was the first quilt I made with fabric I dyed. I designed the border in the wall in the room and painted it to compliment the quilt.
lanaiquiltotherquiltskitchenstuffguestroom 018
Apple Blossom Time was made from decorator fabric and hung on our lanai seasonally for 12 years. It did not fade at all in that time. It no longer worked when we changed the colors.  It now lives at the home of my Florida daughter.

1 comment:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Definitely designs that have stood the test of time!! Nice work.