Friday, January 26, 2018

Warm Shoes For Cold Feet

image
If you are a Facebook friend you are probably tired of hearing about these shoes.
They are shearling lined Troentorp clogs which is a brand I wear all the time. It was so chilly here that I ordered them from Sweden. Usually delivery takes 2-5 days….NOT this time. They kept being delayed and delayed and I finally had to call Fed Ex to get them delivered. Of course when they got here it had warmed up.
But today and the next few days were chilly again so I got a chance to wear them for a while breaking them in. They are a little snugger than usual with the shearling lining.
I DO love them and they are one of my favorite colors.

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Never heard of them but they do look warm! You can still wear them in the a.m. here in Fl! HA

The Inside Stori said...

I’m envious!!!