Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wisdom Knows No Age

I'm happy to post more from yesterday's guest blogger.

Notice how she has to stand on her tippy toes to reach the easel. Her joy is so evident as she creates. These are clickable to see a larger page view.


This is the front of a T shirt I gave her at a very young age. I hope it was one of the things that is helping shape her destiny. I am not sure if she remembered that quote from the shirt or if she has read or heard it again.

I didn't have a photo of the second pianist who provided the wonderful music at the show opening. Fortunately my brother in law Clay did.

I want to share this photo of my son Greg, his wife Julie and three of their children Nicholas, Jared and Jessica at the show yesterday. They all enjoyed the show.
After our visit to the show we again had a celebratory dinner at Karen and Clay's.
Jared decided it would be fun to play charades. We all enjoyed that. My favorite was when Jared's charade was a cuckoo clock.

4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That is such a serious look on her face while she is painting!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

Nice looking family Kay - I bet all were proud of your show.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Judi said...

What a nice family, looks like you enjoyed the show. Wish I could of been there to share in the showing of your beautiful quilts.

Safe travels!!

Eva said...

... and the passion of an artist knows no age. This is great! Hope she will keep the spirit!