When I posted some of these fabrics I had dyed a few days ago I liked what I saw.
I also realized I would have to dye some more fabric to make it work as a quilt.
This weekend I dyed two more vats of fabric - one Loden and one Chino.
The fabrics I've added to this are from both of the vats.
As soon as I looked at the picture as I was writing this post I could see some places that needed changing. This picture shows it with those changes.
This does give you some insight in how I design - although I work many different ways when designing something.
It still needs more tweaking and possibly additions, corrections or take aways.
This is the stage where I need to study it to decide what to do. That usually takes days or even longer.