Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry ChristmaSocks



I finished knitting this pair of socks about 2 weeks ago but I saved the reveal to show you until today - Christmas Eve day.
I plan on wearing these later today.

This is the second pair I knit that turned out.

I have been wearing the first pair and they are perfect for our 32 degree weather here.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

I forgot that you were waiting for a Christmas present. Here is your puzzle to entertain you and keep you warm!
Click to Mix and Solve

3 comments:

Gale, pursuing as much as I can as fast as I can! said...

Ah, Kay they are FABULOUS!!! Are you hooked on socks yet?
The windows are all open here in northeast Florida!

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! for 32 degrees I do hope you are in Wisconsin....

Robin said...

cute socks. Love the colors. Hard puzzle.