Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree, Huge Christmas Tree

When my friend Betty and I went horse hunting, we were in awe of the size of this Christmas tree on the square in Ocala.



Can you imagine decorating a tree this size?


This photo of the gazebo on the square was taken from across the street where the Brick City horse was located.

When I posted the first horse photos on the Town Square I got a message from my friend Mary Nolan in North Carolina. Her late son Dick was an engineer for the city of Ocala and designed the town square. Next time I visit Ocala I'll share more pictures.

This puzzle is especially for Mary, Robin and all of you who have remained nameless to me who are addicted to my puzzles!
Click to Mix and Solve

1 comment:

Robin said...

What a cute tree! It is sooo symetrical. Our town decorates a real tree in one of the circles. And growing up I went to Rockefeller Center for their giant tree. Thanks for the wonderful puzzle.