Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Knitting With Wool Yarn In 87 Degree Weather!


I started this scarf almost 5 years ago. It was my project I took on every flight in case there were delays.
It went with me when I was having work done on my car and had to wait.
Anytime I anticipated I might have to wait it was my companion.

I guess I was quite fortunate that I only finished less than half of it in waiting time in those 5 years. That means I didn't have a lot of delays.

I have now decided if I want it finished before 10 years from the starting date I should give it my full attention. That is what I am doing. Only 3 1/2 more sections of colors to go.

And for the second day in a row - a PUZZLE!
Click to Mix and Solve

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have gone North? right? 87 in WI in MAY? scarey......

Eva said...

The occasion to wear it will come. Lovely colors! Worth while finishing.

Robin said...

I hope it is lightweight yarn- love the colors and the puzzle. Thanks.