Friday, April 18, 2014

First Friends Lunch

 

image

Today I had 3 special friends visit for lunch.

Each one of them was the first person I met at different parts of my life.

You have seen them all on my blog at other times, but this is the first time each of them has met the other two.

From left to right:

Donna Dempsey Lee was my first college roommate

Sally Rue was the first person I met when we moved to Ohio.

Jean Antes was the first person I met when we moved back to Wisconsin.

I can’t believe how fortunate I am to have 3 such lovely special friends that I met my chance.

I can still picture and relate the details about the first time I met each of them.

We had a really nice visit and had so much to share.

I “lost” Donna and Sally for many years but found them again within the past few years.

I never lost Jean even though she moved to Florida about 20 years ago.

image

Since I couldn’t figure out how to use the self timer on my camera AGAIN and couldn’t figure out how to do a selfie with my phone we couldn’t take a picture of all 4 of us together.

Sally was nice enough to take the picture of me with Donna and Jean.

It was a great day with wonderful friends.

What makes this more exciting for me is they all live less than 15 miles from me in Florida. What are the chances of that happening?

No comments: