Friday, April 25, 2014

Throwback Thursdays From Face Book

For the last several weeks I have been sharing vintage family photos on Facebook.

I thought by sharing them again here I’d have easy access to them and could share them with all my friends and family who are not on Facebook.

These are my paternal grandparents Matilda Gruenwald Koeper and Casper Koeper.

This picture is my Dad and his family.
Left to right: Caz, Bill, (my dad),Casper - my Grandpa, Catherine, Matilda - my Grandma, Catherine, Jerry, and Charlie in front of the families Chandler car. I hope I have the names right!

Photo: Throw back Thursday.<br />My paternal grandmother Matilda Gruenwald Koeper with her 3 sisters and her brother.

My grandmother Matilda Gruenwald and her siblings. She and I each had 3 sisters and our brother was the youngest.

From back left to right  clockwise Alma, May. Matilda, Elsie and Sonny.

 

Photo: THROW BACK THURSDAY<br />These are my great grandparents Charles and Emilia Gruenwald, parents of my paternal grandmother Matilda Gruenwald.

These are my great grandparents Charles and Emilia Gruenwald, parents of my paternal grandmother Matilda Gruenwald.

I will be continuing to post more vintage family pictures on Facebook for the enjoyment  of my family and friends.

I inadvertently became the keeper of these family treasures. Things happen for a reason and I now know they are in the right hands.

I also had the forethought to look at all of them with my Dad one time when he was visiting and labeled them with his memory still sharp.

No comments: