Monday, April 21, 2014

Is It Done Yet?

I have been working on layering pattern on fabrics these last few days.
I consider some of these finished and I know I want to do more with others.
YESa
image
Although the surface design is done on this piece I do now know what else will be done to it.
image
The birds pulled it all together and gave it movement.
image
Two different pieces that are each finished.
image
Three layers worked on over several years!
image
Three similar strips ready to use.
NO
image
Needs something but I don’t know what!
image
I’m not even sure I can save this one, although anything that doesn’t work can usually be cut up and used in piecing!
image
I have a pretty good idea what I am going to do with this one but haven’t decided on what color to use.
image
I’m debating whether or not to put these two in a shibori dye pot.
image
These also could end up in a dye pot.

  • There are other pieces I didn’t photograph but this gives you a pretty good idea of what I’ve been up to.

No comments: