Friday, May 22, 2015

My Wearable Art Patterns

I’ve had a request from a friend to show the patterns from my pattern company

Blue Ribbon Patterns.

Almost all of them (and the most popular) are the wearable art patterns.

I’m going to share some of them with you on this post.

image

This photo was taken at a style show of my designs in Michigan. It features my 5 models and myself. In case you don’t recognize me I’m third from the left.

Some of the garments are one of a kind, although they may be based on one of my patterns and others are direct creations from my patterns.

image

This is the cover of my No Sweat Checkerboard Shirt.  It was the best ever selling wearable pattern for over a year in the country.

image

Here is another shirt made from the pattern.

image

My Prairie Point vest was consistently a winner. I did the pattern after a friend who didn’t do wearables said she’d make it if I did a pattern.

She made several of them and so did thousands of others.

All of my patterns were designed to flatter the figure and came is vanity sizes XS, S, M and L.

In my opinion no one is an XL.

image

This group of ladies took a Great Spirit class from me (maybe in Indiana!) and sent me the picture of them wearing their shirts. It’s always a pleasure to see students complete projects.

I’ve shared just a few of my patterns here and hope to share others some time.

1 comment:

The Inside Stori said...

Gosh, seeing all these designs sure brought back memories!!!