Friday, March 16, 2018

At Last The Opening Reception Is Here For Florida Ice

image
                                                           TRANQUILITY
It seemed so far away, but somehow the months and days passed until today at 12:30 FLORIDA ICE opens with an artists opening reception from 12:30 – 2 pm.
Am I excited to be able to share all of these pieces with all of you? You bet.
It is always an amazing surprise to see my work hung in a solo exhibit as the curators know how best to present the work I have spent several years creating.  When I walk in I will see my work with new eyes as it graces the walls of Ocala’s amazing City Hall grand entrance hall.
I hope you will be there.
Photos are allowed. You have my permission to share some online if you include my name and FLORIDA ICE. I also request that you do not share the entire show, just YOUR favorites.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Have a great opening! I'm sorry I can't get there today but look forward to seeing the show.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Best of luck on a successful show!!