Saturday, March 10, 2018

Who Loves Red?

image
All of these fabrics were Dye Dogs before they all met in the same pot of red dye.
On a future post I’ll share some close-ups of some of them. I am in love.

For now this is a teaser showing parts of a lot of them.
I’m very tempted to just put them all together as if I were putting a jig saw puzzle together as they look so great together.
It’s really hard to pick ONE favorite from this batch.
There are even a few more that are trying to play with each other on the design wall at this time.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Oh my goodness! Is there a medal higher than gold? I absolutely love these and they all go so well together! I would definitely puzzle piece them together. Goregeous! Inspires me to dye up some dogs and then overdye in the same pot to bring unity to them. Can't wait to see what happens next with them! Love love it!

Robin said...

They are fabulous. I would love to buy them to make my own quilt. Dyeing isn't for me but I love the results

Robbie said...

LOVE THEM ALL!!!!