Friday, March 30, 2018

My One Of A Kind Art Cloth–Will It Be For Sale?

image
I AM THINKING!
I just finished about 30 new pieces of my original art cloth.

Most of them have at least 3 layers of pattern on them which means I have invested a lot of time in each one. Some have more, some less. Layers create rich complex  fabric.

I am realizing I will never be able to use each and every one of them.

I am considering setting up a pop up shop for a week to 10 days on my blog to sell just a few special ones.
Let me know if this interests you.

It will be the first time I have ever sold any of my art fabrics.

I am thinking I would offer them to you at rock bottom prices of $50 to $100 for each one depending on complexity, size, and design. Sizes will vary from smaller than a fat quarter on up.

You could edge finish and hang as they are as ART,  add a backing, quilt them or whatever else you choose to use them for.

You could also just collect them. Each piece will be signed by me.

If you are interested respond to me at   kay@kaysorensen.com
with your email address.

If there is enough interest to make it worth my time I will pursue this. It not, I won’t.

No comments: