Sunday, March 11, 2018

Monet’s Garden - My Solo Show Opens In 5 Days

image
This is one of 4 pieces from my Monet’s Garden series that will be a part of my show “Florida Ice”.
These pieces can be hung individually in a smaller space or hung as a grouping in a larger space. They are the kind of work that puts everyone in a good mood when they look at them.
Each is a one of a kind piece of art that can not be reproduced because of the proprietary methods I have developed for creating my ice dyed tapestries.
There will be an artist reception March 16th from 12:30-2 pm. The show runs from March 16th to April 27th
The Ocala City Hall/Municipal building is located at 110 SE Watula Ave in Ocala, Florida. The City Hall is open M-F 8 am -5 pm.
There is no admission charge and there is a large free parking lot.
All work is for sale.

No comments: