I’m sharing more of the Dye Dogs that became gorgeous fabrics from the red shibori bucket I did recently.
This was a silk screen image on white fabric. I wanted to add some color and texture to it.
Although you see a lot of blue in this one, the final shibori dye was done with red dye.
This is one of those pieces that is so much better than the photo.
Each piece is manipulated differently and I can’t even tell you how I did them. I purposely to NOT keep records as I want to play and experiment to get my original designs on each one I dye.
I never know what to expect when I rinse, washout, dry and iron my projects.
The red batch produced so many wonderful pieces.