Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm Bowled Over!


While watching Color Splash on TV last week I saw an item that looked very familiar.
I backed up the recording and yes, it was exactly the same bowl I had bought about a month previously.
I stop the recording and took this photograph.



This is my bowl on my coffee table.
I think many of us think they use expensive items on those TV decorating shows.
I paid $7 on clearance at TJMaxx for this huge bowl. When I watched the show theirs also looked like it had a TJMaxx sticker on it.

This is the second thing I have found on this show that someone in our family has. The last one was even more interesting to me as it was a very unique graphic piece of art that was over 30 years old.

This seemed like a perfect photo to make into a puzzle. since it is a circular bowl I used the circle puzzle cut.
Click to Mix and Solve

No comments: