Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day


I think this is my favorite Valentine decoration this year. It is a convertible centerpiece. The hearts are something I add each February.
We used to have a wonderful garden center across the highway from us. Their floral department made the best arrangements, wreaths and baskets.
I really miss having it there and I am so thankful I bought several of their arrangements. This is one of theirs.


Since I didn't make or send Valentine's this year I'm sharing the ones from last year! These are fiber art postcards. I sent the one with the "jewels" in envelopes last year. I have since found out that they go through the mail with no problem without an envelope.
Do you see the one I sent you?

I'm also sharing the same puzzle, but with a different cut this year.
Click to Mix and Solve

No comments: