Saturday, July 7, 2012

Still Having A Ball!

image

When I gave Blake a yarn ball for his birthday Nicholas tried juggling it. I asked him how many balls he could juggle and he said three. TO celebrate his birthday HE received 3 yarn balls. He had fun unwinding and rewinding them and juggling them and liked the surprise inside! I had hoped the surprise would be in the last ball he unwound. I calculated it right so it did happen that way.

image

When I told Jared he could wind all my yarn for me he quoted me an astronomical price to do the job! We talked about the cost of winding a BIG ball of yarn.. So he received a very BIG ball of yarn with knitting needles and the gift tag said it was a Do It Yourself Scarf Kit! He unwound and rewound it. He then decided he’d like to start knitting. I tried teaching him, but we didn’t have enough time. His sister knows how to knit so she will be his knitting tutor!

image

Jared received a ukulele for his birthday so he no longer has to share the Family ukulele. The whole family is musical and gets their talents from Julie’s side of the family.

No comments: