This quilt was started in 2011 so it only took a little over a year to finish it!
I straightened up the edges and put a dark multicolor batik binding on it that blended with all the fabrics.
I also added a casing to the top edge on the back. I am not sure I will need the casing as I am thinking of adopting this as my new blankie!
I don’t think this is a quilt I want to sell.
If I want to take a nap I find if I cover myself with a blankie and sit in a lounging chair I am out in a few minutes!
I have previously posted the directions and more information on this quilt on my blog.
You can find the directions here:
I can not begin to count the people who have used these directions and made some really great quilts. I hope you will make one too.