Monday, May 21, 2018

$1 That's What I've Paid For A Lot Of These

What can you buy for $1?
If you look around this house you will see so many things that have I have paid $1 or less for.
My first love when decorating is colored glass.

image
Almost all the bottles on the shelves were $1. Some of my favorites were FREE as you bought a bottle full of Lestoil and got the beautiful bottle.

image
My favorite color of glass is RED!

image
Then  there is the red souvenir glass.

image
Even opaque glass is something I love….especially these sherbets in robins egg blue.

image
These black amethyst vases remind me of one that was a family piece that I broke…so I found several more. They look black but when you hold them up to the light they are purple. They are the perfect vases for pansies or Lily of the Valley.

I am only showing you some of my glass. Nothing is of great value but to me it is all priceless.
I hope my family treasures the pieces I’ve passed on to them at Christmas gift givings as much as I do.
Yes, I love it all….old, new….transparent or opaque.

No comments: