Saturday, May 5, 2018

Sharing Even More Ice Tapestries

I hope you can see the many different designs I have been able to get by the way I have manipulated the fabrics. I keep no records of what I do so each and every one is different and a surprise.

Walgreens 3 ice
                                               Wurlitzer

Walgreens 33 ice Ice On fire                                                                       Ice On Fire

Walgreens 30 Ice
                                   In The Gloaming

Walgreens 29 Ice
                                                 Geode Diptych

image
                                                                Spiral Ice

image
                                       Crimson Sky

My art is part research and educated application, part experimentation and a lot of serendipity.
It has taken me my entire lifetime to be able to create the ART I am making today.

No comments: