Tuesday, May 25, 2010

You Can't Take that Away From Me

I am so fortunate to come from a large family.
I am even more fortunate to have reconnected with long lost family members recently.


Yesterday my cousin Jim and his lovely wife Marilyn came to visit for a few days.

We haven't stopped talking since they arrived a little after 3 p.m. and it is now after midnight!

It was a beautiful evening and not too hot. We were able to have dinner on the lanai and then spend some time visiting out there.

Jim and I spent quite a while on our computers working on our family geneology. I shared the information I have that he does have as he is the family expert and web master of our family heritage site.

I have sent messages to some of my close family hoping to get some information we need to fill in some blank areas.

Today's puzzle is family.
Click to Mix and Solve

No comments: