Monday, April 19, 2010

Dear Hearts and Gentle People

My life has been blessed with great friends, wonderful get togethers and delicious food.


I've missed sharing some of these occasions with you so I'm trying to play catch up tonight. Pat, Ron, John and Lynn were a big reason why we decided to spend winters in Florida. We had a very relaxing dinner a little over a week ago. The food was delicious and the weather was perfect. We ended up spending the remainder of the evening at the table on the lanai having a good conversation and enjoying the perfect weather.



One evening a month Ocala has Ladies Night Out. The shops are open, and they go all out for the ladies. Our Red Hat group enjoyed a fun evening of appetizers and beverages at Harry's.
Then we proceeded to The Wine Experience of Ocala where we had our own private dining room. We even were treated to music by a young man and his guitar. He knew how to play background music that didn't drown out our conversation. We all agreed it was a very enjoyable evening.



Last night Judy, I and Marleen enjoyed a great dinner at the Bonefish Grill. It is one of my very favorite places to eat in our area.

If you think all we do is eat, I think you'd be right these past two weeks.

This morning we also enjoyed a brunch at our communities restaurant. Would you believe I forgot to bring my camera? Marleen had hers so she will be sending me the photos.

If you are wondering where the quilts are they'll be returning soon.

If you are familiar with the Escher posts on my blog you may remember seeing the Escher tessellation where fish turn into birds. We are having dinner at Bonefish Grill and the photo from our fish dinner turns into a bird puzzle!
Click to Mix and Solve

No comments: