Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Parade


In your easter bonnet, with all the frills upon it,
You'll be the grandest lady in the easter parade.

I had looked at this hat and purse several times but couldn't bring myself to buy them. Then my friend Suzie came to visit and with her encouragement I bought them both. I use them more for display than to wear. I am so glad she encouraged me to get them.





I want to share an little story about our first Easter in Florida with you.
We dyed Easter eggs for our egg hunt when our grandchildren visited. We refrigerated the dyed eggs and the Easter Bunny got up a few hours before the kids did and hid eggs in the house and on the lanai. It was very warm and humid.
By the time the kids got up to find the eggs the dye had dripped off the cold eggs onto the tile and carpeted floors. We learned our lesson!

You too can now be the grandest lady in the Easter Parade!
Click to Mix and Solve

No comments: