Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Good Life

To me living the good life has nothing to do with money or things.
It is all about friends and family that enrich a person's life beyond measure.


Just as I hated to see Sharon and Fred leave yesterday I hated to say Goodbye to Suzie and Kerry today.
The entire visit was just the best.
There is nothing like long time friends. We laughed, we talked, we ate, we reminisced, we caught up on what has been happening in our lives, we ate, the men golfed, the ladies shopped, we ate, we relaxed, we spent time on the lanai talking, eating and relaxing, we explored the area a little, went out for ice cream, and so much more. No one can pack more into 4 or 5 days then we can.



It's always hard to see good friends leave, but I prefer to spend my time thinking about the good times we had and the next time we get together.

I am so fortunate to have these long time friends. I look forward to a short visit from another one of those long time friends on Friday evening.

Yes, the time goes by so quickly and it creates more memories for my memory bank in my head and my heart.

No comments: