Wednesday, April 28, 2010

On a Clear Day


Sharon, Fred, Suzie and Kerry are enjoying breakfast on the lanai. Today's menu was Door County fried eggs, bacon, juices, homemade wheat bread, fruit bread, cherry and black raspberry preserves and coffee.



This is my plate and I chose black raspberry preserves for my bread - delicious.

After breakfast Fred and Sharon had to leave as they had obligations at home later in the day. We were sorry to see them go and hope it won't be as long before we all are together again.

Kerry had a tee time and played 18 holes of golf.

Suzie and I went to our local quilt shop and each found some very interesting fabrics. I can't show them to you because some of them are for some secret projects!

We all then watched my niece Madison Richards appearance on C-span that I had recorded earlier. We we all very impressed with Madison and her two friends. These are girls to watch as I am sure they each will go far.



After dinner Kerry took Suzie and me to The Villages for ice cream and then we listened to the music and watched people dancing to a while. We were home before 9 as we all have had a busy most enjoyable visit.

We spent the rest of the evening relaxing. Suzie looked through my 3 books I have had made from my blog and was able to see many pieces of her work as they had been posted on my blog.

No comments: