Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lunch Out Day

I often post "Ladies Who Lunch" on this blog.
Since today's lunch included men I decided it needed a different title.



Recently I have reconnected with friends I hadn't seen for 47 years.
What a wonderful feeling to find this group of friends that we started out with in our first adventures out of college.

We have been trying to get all of us together for over 3 months.
Today we were all finally free and we enjoyed a great lunch.
There was a lot to catch up on when you haven't seen someone in that long.
I'm looking forward to getting together again so we can continue filling in the missing years.

Although I don't have any photos of us from way back then I do have this photo of our children who were around 3 years old then.


To put things in perspective, our children are now about twice as old as we were when we were friends a long, long time ago!

And to make this quilt related, if you look at what you can see of the floor in this photo, that is the same floor where I tied my two very first quilts!

I am using a classic jig saw puzzle cut as it reminds me of the puzzles our kids used to do when they were learning to do puzzles.
Click to Mix and Solve

No comments: