Thursday, July 22, 2010

Me And My Shadow

My grandchildren have done polymer clay with me from time to time.
They leave their leftover clay canes or projects here when they don't want to work with them anymore.
Many of the amulets I have been making include some of that clay.

My oldest granddaughter has done some great things with clay but seems to have lost interest in or outgrown what she created.



While cleaning out a drawer today I found these discs she created. I decided to string them to make a bracelet for her. If she doesn't like the bracelet she can easily take it apart and do something else with the discs but at least they are out of the drawer and won't be spilling each time I open it.



I strung the discs on a transparent stretch cord. It is long enough to go around my wrist twice and I'm sure on her wrist it will do this and be looser.

1 comment:

Dolores said...

It sounds like it would fit over her head and then she can wear it around her neck.