Saturday, July 31, 2010

Night and Day


If you have been following my blog for several months you may remember this piece of fabric I created by dyeing and stamping with one of my stamps I carved. At the time I showed these fabrics I had no idea what I was going to do with them. The colors in this begged to become an accent in my living room.



I created this skinny decorative pillow that is equally at home on the black or burgundy chair. It is a nice size to place behind the small of your back for comfort. It is also just lovely to look at.


When I start doing something in a room, one thing leads to another. I removed some items from the bay window in the dining room and carefully placed the stain glass window against the window. Soon we will hang this window here which will make it even more effective. The art doll is one of those items that I have placed so many different places in my home. The brown glass vases echo the colors in the window.


And it's puzzle time again for those of you who love them!
Click to Mix and Solve

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Good for you, Kay! That's something I need to do, too. What's your ebay ID?