Saturday, May 26, 2012

Amulets And Variations

Last winter I was down to my last two amulets in Wisconsin. Knowing that it was possible I’d have visitors I went up to the studio and found some other polymer clay items that I thought people would appreciate as much as an amulet.

amuletsWIvariationsbest

I now have added a lot of regular amulets to the selection.

Last night my son and grandson stopped for a short visit. I think my grandson is the biggest fan of my amulets and may have the largest collection of them.

He was quite intrigued by the ones that were not the traditional amulet shape and selected one of them to add to his collection. His dad also selected one of the nontraditional ones.

I think I may have instilled the collector bug in my grandson. My son certainly has the collector bug. Maybe it is genetic?!?!

balllimegreen

This gift ball was sent to my grandson and it was filled with amulets he added to his collection.

He told me he now keeps his amulets in the box he keeps the fiber postcards I send him. He also expressed the opinion that he hadn’t been receiving post cards recently. I guess I’ll have to do something about that.



I even have a puzzle for you today!
Click to Mix and Solve

No comments: