I thought I had really resolved this when I created this composition.
After taking a photo and seeing it on the computer it doesn’t work at all.
A lot of beautiful fabrics, but they are not playing well together in a pleasing design.
Back to the design wall.
I took several steps backward and am almost satisfied with what is happening. This is after 14 other things I tried and photographed.
Each time I look at this I see something else I want to try and change. I am having a problem finding a piece of fabric that works for the upper left area.
I really want to use something from the 200 pieces I dyed rather than dying more fabric.
When I finally resolve this design and sew it together people are going to say “I could do that – such a simple design and just a few pieces of fabric sewn together”.
You and I will know better.