Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Yes, There Really Are Some Young People In Florida!

ABfamily1

I had a visit from a good friend’s son and his daughter and son the other evening.


What a neat cute happy family. I just love this picture of the three of them.


One reason for the visit was I was helping them accomplish a secret mission!


We had a spaghetti dinner before the mission and it was so much fun to cook for a teenage boy with a voracious appetite. His Dad wasn’t far behind in that area! His sister enjoyed the meal too.


After dinner they completed the mission – one at a time in my golf cart with Dad. It was fun visiting with each of the kids alone. I heard all about their recent cruise and saw the photos.


They are really neat kids and I really enjoyed visiting with them.


After the mission was accomplished we had strawberry shortcake for dessert on the lanai. It was a big hit.


I shared some stories about their grandparents who I had known for 50 years. They enjoyed hearing the stories.


Often we don’t share the stories of our lives with our children and grandchildren.


Think about making that a priority when you spend time with your family if you have children or grandchildren.



I've figured out how to do a puzzle again.
Click to Mix and Solve

No comments: