Saturday, May 19, 2012

Honey I’m Home And I Am Embracing Change!

embrace change

I arrived home last night and was glad for this reminder!

 

I brought back some warm weather from Florida, or should I say I sent it ahead. When I checked the temperatures first thing this morning it was 74 degrees in WI and 73 degrees in Florida.

The sun is shining and the yard looks quite plush with green grass and vigorous growth on the bushes and trees.

Fortunately the yards and yards of mulch we spread last year has kept the weeds down.

 

I have a lot of changes to embrace today and in the days ahead.

My first challenge is to short through a pile of mail that is at least 4 feet high. Most of it will be recycled right away.

My goal is to accomplish this before my son arrives with my car in the early afternoon!

 

long wall unit

 

My next challenge will be to figure out where to put this wall unit purchased on eBay that was delivered while I was gone.

These are just a few of the settling in things I will have to accomplish.

I’ll intersperse them with working on some quilts. I did hand carry several in my carry on bag. They were quilt tops and some small layered quilts ready to quilt of finish.

1 comment:

Robin said...

hope the wall unit came with instructions. Looks like a lot of work.