Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Colorful Quilting Agenda

I plan to get a lot of quilting done this summer.

I also plan on piecing tops from the fabrics I have been dyeing.

I’m going to show you a few of the pieces I am hoping to quilt.

2012 2Bquilted

I have a pretty good idea how I will quilt this one.

puzzlesnazzyjazzy1

This is a large one and I still need to add several borders. It will finish as king size.

4blockunevenangledgrid

This is a pretty good size quilt too. It could be a wall quilt or a throw. With some creative quilting it could turn into something amazing.

jungleweaveWIP

This needs an integrated border before I quilt it.

I have shared just a few of the quilts I have ready for quilting with you. I hope I am able to finish many this year.

1 comment:

The Inside Stori said...

You have your work cut out for you this summer Kay. All the pieces are great, but I'm especially impressed with how you handled the shibori fabric. I struggle to find good methods to use my deconstructed screen printed fabrics.....you've found a good method!!