Monday, May 28, 2012

My Studio: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly!

I had a lot of help from my family moving things around in my studio yesterday. They even brought up a desk I had in the guest room.

sewingandironingarea

I thought I’d share the good with you first. This is the desk we brought up from the guest room.

It has enough space for my main sewing machine and my best serger. The other tables hold my other machines and my Embellisher.

You can also see the ironing devices are all concentrated in this area.

While this area is organized the rest of the room is a big MESS! I can not start putting things away in their new homes until I have one more piece of furniture moved upstairs.

Badandubly1

This is just one view of the bad and the ugly!

Badandugly2

Another view of the bad and the ugly.

bafdandugly3

This might just be the “baddest” of the BAD!

badandugly4

This looks like it might not be too bad – but it will all have to be reorganized now.

There’s even more – uglier and badder! I don’t think you need to see anymore to get the idea.

I am hoping everything will look as nice as the first picture  very very soon.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed with bad and ugly... it is really bad and looks like a lot of work that will be hard to finish very very soon. Have to admit I was awed with the first picture looking so professional as I read what you wrote and then got to the next picture and thought.... yeah, she is normal just like us! You sure have a lot of room in this room.... as there is beau-coup stuff there.

Hey I am not a robot and I am the first comment so do I get the $1,000,000?

Gayle Bong said...

Not very bad, I'd say. I've been in that room and I am sure it will be a delight to straighten up. A good overhaul with some different furniture always freshens things. Have fun.

Lizzie P said...

This made me laugh - anyone whose room stays like pic 1 isn't really serious about crafting! And I love the quilt on the wall in pic 4 - a very interesting blog

Peggy said...

You'll have it under control in no time - your urge to create will overcome! Mine sort of lives with the last few pix.... I do love the tulip quilt as well. Also love your windows and the view. Would you believe one of the "I'm not a robot words" is Fons - does Porter get equal time?!

Anonymous said...

JUST AS I GOT INTO THE "THROWING OUT" MODE, I SEE YOUR BLOG AND THINK------"MAYBE I SHOULD HANG ON TO EVERYTHING"!!!!!! IF I COULD HAVE MY ROOM LOOK LIKE YOURS, I'D BE VERY HAPPY!

Wen said...

looks great- what is the table in the last pix?
and how do you like your upright Oreck vac?
fun to see studios

Robbie said...

Isn't it funny...when we return from FL. I'm always reorganizing each room!!! It does make you feel good, plus you are engerized to start work! I can't work in my room unless it's cleaned 'up'! Your room looks great even with all "uglier and badder"!!! Can't wait to see it finished!!!