Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Best Is Yet To Come, and won't that be fine


You might call this WIP a "Pop" quilt. How many similar heart quilts were made when I started this one? It's going to be a bed size quilt and I have lost my enthusiasm for it.



I put this one away as I wasn't sure how I wanted to quilt it. I also know that finishing those strips which I intend to leave extended at the bottom will not be the easiest thing I've every done.



I know there is a problem with the center of this quilt. I just haven't decided how I am going to resolve it.



This is another piece in the For Never Plaid series. I have decided this will be the final layout but I have not had time to finish it.

Help Humpty Dumpty put this egg together again!
Click to Mix and Solve

1 comment:

antique quilter said...

will be interesting to see how you handle those strips hanging
ok that egg puzzle was VERY hard!
LOL
Kathie