Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ladies Who Lunch Do Dinner

It's been a while since I've posted Ladies Who Lunch.
That's because I'm either lunching at home on my delicious homemade soups or I forget my camera!


Instead of walking for an hour or so my neighbor Jane and I decided to do dinner outdoors in The Villages and then walk around after dinner and listen to the music.
When we got there the sun was shining right in our eyes. Within half hour it was behind the buildings and 15 minutes later it disappeared and the temperature dropped quickly.

With the sudden drop in temperature we decided we'd forget the stroll around the square and the music and head home to warm up.

One of my favorite meals is coconut shrimp. I even like mediocre coconut shrimp. Tonight's rated above mediocre but below great!
Click to Mix and Solve

No comments: