Wednesday, March 31, 2010

You never know what you will find here

BEFORE


It is always hard to take down my Christmas tree. It just fits in with the decor of the room so well. I decided with Easter fast approaching I'd take it down this week.


DURING



Since I was going to wrap the tree with plastic wrap as usual I decided it would be so much easier if I moved the whole table and tree away from the wall. NOT.
The tree started to fall way from me so there was no way I could catch it. Next year the tree will have far fewer ornaments. I guess I'll move those from the back of the tree to the front!



After cleaning up the mess I wrapped the tree. This year I didn't have enough purple Saran Wrap so I just used clear Cling Wrap. Here is the tree ready to take to the garage.


AFTER


Last year I went on a Florida exploration trip with my friends Jan and Bill and found these Bunnies in Micanopy. The table seemed a perfect place for them to reside for the Easter season.

I'm sure some of you think it is odd to be talking about Christmas when it is almost Easter. When I check the visitors to my blog I am amazed at how many are looking at my christmas pages this week!

The bunnies are your puzzle.
Click to Mix and Solve

No comments: