Thursday, March 11, 2010

Unforgettable, that's what you are

These are some of the quilts I have featured on my blog that many viewers have told me are unforgettable.


In Living Color is one of those quilts I have made that many find unforgettable.



Meet Me At The Fair has an unforgettable story.



Eight Pointed Star for One Arm Quilter is one of those quilts people don't forget.



Bordering On A New Millennium has a place of honor in my house. People have spent a lot of time standing in front of it and don't forget it.



Wow is another quilt no one forgets after they have seen it.



Anyone who visits my blog can not forget Journey.


Are these the quilts that I have featured that you remember?
If there are others that are imprinted in your memory I'd love for you to leave a comment and let me know which one or ones they are.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Hello Kay, I am so glad I found your blog. Your quilts are truly unforgettable and so I wont forget how to find you I signed up to follow your blog. I will come back when I have more time because I want to know the story behind Meet Me at the Fair. Thanks for sharing your beautiful quilts.
Colleen