Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Love and Marriage - You can't have one without the other - Part 2


This is a lovely quilt with a strong graphic image. Let's see what happens the second time around?



This is the upper left section of the quilt. If you click on the image it will enlarge so you can see it better. Almost all my images on my blog are clickable.
It took the second time around with quilting to make this piece all it could be.



This is the quilting in the lower left section.
It is a loose free flowing quilting design which is perfect for this particular quilt. The sharp lines created by the machine quilting enhance the strong graphic image of this quilt.



This quilt is a lot busier than the previous quilts I've shown discussing my choice of quilting designs.



In this section of the quilt my quilting design is a loose interpretation of the pattern I created when I created the cloth. I have left this image larger than normal so you can click and see the actual quilting.

I love to do free motion quilting creating the design as I work. Sometimes I have no idea how I will quilt it until I actually put the needle to the cloth.

The puzzle is a close up of one section of the quilting. Enjoy.
Click to Mix and Solve

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both of these quilts are lovely, Kay. I especially like the second one.

Eva said...

The colors of the first one are just divine, and so is the pattern of the second. It looks like Turkish ceramic tiles.