Saturday, June 26, 2010

One Green Thumb Per Family


You've seen what I grow in a previous blog post - Gazing Balls.
This is my oldest son's yard. He got the green thumb in our family.



I think his thumb is also pink, purple, orange and yellow. It is amazing seeing all the flowers that grow in the partially shaded yard.
Among the flowers there are vegetables and fruits too.




I can't get over the profusion of gorgeous day lilies. I planted 3 in my yard and they didn't survive. They are all over his yard - front, back, sides, up the hill, and they are all so colorful.



There is even a cute little potting shed tucked among the flowers and walkways.

2 comments:

Marty Mason said...

Green Thumb WOW! This is one beautiful garden. Does he hire out?

antique quilter said...

wow am I ever impressed, the yard is beautiful
I could sit out there with my coffee in the morning and just enjoy the view!
Kathie